This delightful rose gold Tudor Rose necklace would make the perfect gift for a fan of Tudor history. The Tudor Rose, sometimes called the Union Rose, is the traditional floral heraldic emblem of England and takes its name and origins from the Tudor dynasty. The symbol features in many aspects of Westminster Abbey, most notably: Henry VII's Lady Chapel.
- Pendant measures: W1.8 x L1.8cm
- Chain is approx. 45cm / 18 inch
- Chain is made of 10ct rose gold plated sterling silver
- Pendant is made of 18ct rose gold plated sterling silver
- Pendant is finished in rhodium
- Gift boxed in a Westminster Abbey branded box
Delivery & Returns
UK: £4.95. FREE for orders over £50.
Europe: from €9.95 (calculated at checkout based on product weight)
USA/Canada: from $10.00 (calculated at checkout based on product weight)
Rest of the World: from £14.95 (calculated at checkout based on product weight)
We would like you to be delighted with your purchase, and will refund any items returned within 28 days. Please see here for our full returns policy.
We offer FREE UK returns